Space & Time retain Google Premier Partner Status for 2022
We are delighted to announce that we have retained our Google Premier Partner status in 2022!
To help companies cut through the noise and find a genuine, reputable, and trustworthy agency, Google created their highly respected new and improved partner programme, with now only the top 3% qualifying for Google Premier Partner status (previously this was 5%).
The factors that determine the top 3% include, but are not limited to:
- Client growth – Ability for partners to grow their existing clients and acquire new clients
- Client retention – Demonstrated ability to sustain client business
- Product diversification – Demonstrated investment in results-focused product mix beyond Search, measured by the percentage of spend in Display, Apps, Video and Shopping
- Annual ads spend – Investment in Google Ads or Google Marketing Platform
Premier Partner agencies receive additional benefits from Google compared to other agencies. It is these extra services that can make the difference:
- Product betas
- Insights briefing
- Promotional offers
- Advanced Google Ads support
- Executive experiences
- Global Google Premier Partner Awards
Executive Director of Space & Time, Steve Harrington says;
“We place a huge amount of pride in our Google Premier Partner status. It is important to us as a growth marketing agency as it keeps us at the forefront of the industry, working closely with and learning from the key decisions makers at Google, which ensures our clients stay ahead of the game”.